Terms and Conditions
Duration: (3 hours) 14:00 - 17.30
Days: Every Friday.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Please note also there is a fair amount of walking involved. No food option is included.
Nearest public transport: Nearest station is Leicester Square Underground or Charing Cross Underground & Railway Station
Dress code: Please bring comfortable shoes as some level of walking it is involved.
What to bring with you?: Bring your conformation, in your phone or printed to be scanned by the guide.
Departure meeting point: Meet at Leicester Square Underground Station, Cranbourne Rd exit (opposite McDonald’s)
Additional Info: Confirmation will be received at time of booking. The tour shall depart on time & we have a provisional time of 5.30 pm to end the experience. The experience ends in at City of London Distillery & Bar where guest will have the opportunity to dwell around the venue at their own expense.
Cancellation Policy: Prior to 24 hours to departure, after 24 hours sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties or the option to reschedule, learn more about cancellations.
• DEPARTURE times of experiences cannot be delayed as our experiences operate within the EU Driving Hours Regulations framework. In circumstances where the guest(s) do not re-join the experience on time, they will need to make their own arrangements for the return journey, which they will incur at their own expense. Please look at the departure times on each and itineraries
• GUIDE DOGS are not allowed on our vehicles and in most of the venues that we visit. Please inform us in advance
• MOBILITY ACCESS Foldable wheelchairs might be accommodated in the vehicles but please contact customer service in hello@Imaginexperiences.com to check, we cannot guarantee the space if this obstructs COVID safety guidelines imposed by the government
• ORDER OF THE EXPERIENCE & FINISHING POINT is subject to change and dependent on traffic conditions and COVID guidelines
• PRICES - All prices are subject to change without notice, Imagine Experiences commit to honour any bookings confirm and paid and dates exchanges might will be done based on the same price
• SEATING on vehicles cannot be reserved, customers will be boarding the vehicles in the order provide by the colour of wristbands indicated by the guide.
• TOILETS Imagine experiences provide COVID social safety experiences and we endeavour to provide toilettes facilities along the way during each itinerary, so COVID safety is always observed
• ACCIDENT OR LOSS OF PROPERTY on any experiences, including damage, delay or inconvenience will not be the responsibility of Imagine Experiences Ltd, unless due to our employees’ negligence, in which case our liability is limited (except for death or personal injury) to a maximum of the refund of the experience cost. All lost property enquiries should be made within 14 days after date of travel
• ATTRACTION TICKETS please check opening times before purchase and travel from the customer place of departure to the destination and allow enough times to reach the attraction time, please remember that most attractions have COVID guidelines and queuing systems that needs to be observed
• CHILDREN under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• COMPLAINTS should be sent within 14 days after travel date
• DIETARY REQUIREMENTS Most experiences include a food element please inform us of any dietary requirements at least 48 hours in advance
• HOT FOOD & DRINK is not permitted on-board the vehicles unless pre-arrange or advise by Imagine Experiences Ltd
• HOTEL OVERNIGHTS if the designated accommodation offered is not available, we reserve the right to book you into an alternative of similar standard
• UK PERSONAL INSURANCE is not included on our experiences
• PRICE INCLUSIONS are detailed in full on each page and subject to change without notice
• PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE tips to experts, driver, personal items, lunch, or dinner(except when stated) and travel to or from the experience or attraction
• SEATBELTS must always be worn on vehicles
• SMOKING (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted on-board the vehicles, boats, or buses
• THIRD-PARTY EXPERIENCES or any products and services not operated directly by Imagine Experiences Ltd are subject to the booking terms and conditions of the operating company
Experiences operate subject to demand. In the event of ‘Places of Interest’ being closed, or road conditions en-route preventing the experience operating as advertised, every endeavour will be made to substitute an alternative, but we reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements. We may, at our discretion, require any person to withdraw from any experience if we deem their acts or conduct offensive or a nuisance to other passengers or compromise social safety.
Imagine Experiences Ltd reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule or make other adjustments to any experience departure upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event and in any other circumstances (including in accordance with operating requirements or other occurrences beyond its control). If an experience is cancelled by Imagine Experiences Ltd at any time prior to its departure date, Imagine Experiences Ltd will offer, at its option, a comparable experience if available or a future travel credit (FTC) to the value of the original booking.
Guests will be responsible for additional costs if the price of the comparable experience is higher. Imagine Experiences Ltd will not be liable for cancellation, delay, re-scheduling or other adjustment or impact to a departure or itinerary or any other aspect of the experience brought about by a Force Majeure Event or any other circumstance (including in accordance with operating requirements or other occurrences beyond its control) that prevents or interferes with any aspect of the experience (including governmental and administrative actions relate to social safety and distance), nor will Imagine Experiences Ltd be liable for any cancellation or change cost or penalties incurred on other travel arrangements, including air, rail and accommodation travel expenses , that may be affected thereby.
Force Majeure Event means any event or circumstance beyond the control of Imagine Experiences Ltd, including but not limited to: (a) an act of god (such as earthquake, flood, fire, explosion, landslide, lightning, action of the elements, force of nature, washout, typhoon, hurricane, tsunami, storm or storm warning or natural disaster or impose laws or regulations related to the prevention of a pandemic); (b) industrial disputes, work ban or other labour dispute or difficulty; (c) acts of terrorism, political unrest, war or threat of war, riots or civil strife; (d) closure of airports or ports; (e) pandemic, epidemic or health risk; (f) governmental and administrative actions (including closure of borders and travel warnings and restrictions).
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY – COVID-19 WARNING
Imagine Experiences has design and engage with enjoyable experiences, created with COVID guidelines in mind, and we have also introduced enhanced social safety measure (please check our safety video for more information before and after booking all our experiences) > For you “Your tribe”, “Your companions Experiences lovers” and our “Guide experts and drivers” .
A potential risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
According to Public Health England, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
We ask that you please take personal responsibility for your wellbeing; if you are feeling unwell at any point you require to inform your host.
This begins with using the protective equipment and sanitisers KIT you will be provide at the beginning of your experience, building memories with social fun and safety.
Please adopt physical distancing and hygiene practises throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instruction whether physical signage, or requests from our professional staff once you are traveling with us. In choosing to travel with Imagine Experiences Ltd, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID19.