Try your hand at creating authentic Chinese takeaway food at home with these online cooking classes with celebrity chef Kwoklyn Wan.
Two-hour cookery class
From the comfort of your own home, you’ll learn the secrets behind three classic dishes, as well as plenty of tips, tricks, and techniques. The course will involve a cook-along live session with Kwoklyn Wan in which you’ll have the opportunity to ask direct questions and chat along with other students.
Each cooking class will last for two hours and take place on the second Friday of each month, where you will be guided through the following recipes:
- Cantonese style fried noodles (chow mein)
- Hong Kong style sweet and sour with chicken, pork or tofu
- Chilli and salt spare ribs or aubergine fritters
In addition to these exclusive bonuses:
- Make your own chilli and salt spice mix
- Velveting method uncovered
One-hour cookery class
This online class is based on recipes from Kwoklyn Wan’s best-selling book “Chinese Takeaway in 5”. It will involve a live cook-along session on the second Wednesday of every month, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills, ask questions, and chat with other students as you go.
In this shorter, Mór exclusive instalment, you’ll learn how to cook:
- Singapore fried rice (with a choice of protein for vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike)
- A starter of sweetcorn soup (also known as "egg drop soup")
After each of the classes, you will be sent a recording along with recipe sheets so that you can recreate the delicious dishes time and time again.