Welcome to your quick guide on how to implement your Mór unique redemption codes on your Shopify site.
Unique redemption codes (URCs) are what customers will use on your site to access their exclusive Mór Card discount of your product, service, or experience.
It is important that the codes are input exactly as stated in the one-time link you have been provided to avoid any issues for customers looking to complete their purchase.
Once you have your codes to hand, simply follow the below guide to input them on your Shopify site.
- Select ‘Discounts’ from the left-hand sidebar in your Shopify admin panel and click ‘Create Discount’.
- Select ‘Discount Code’ from the ensuing popup.
- Enter one of the URCs, provided by Mór in the one-time link, in the field at the top of the page.
- Select the type of discount you would like to have apply to the code:
- If you are offering a product, select ‘Percentage’ and input the correct percentage discount. In most cases the discount will be 100%, as your product will have already been paid for on The Mór Card site.
- If you are offering a fixed discount amount (e.g. £150 spend in your store), select ‘Fixed Amount’.
- Enter the value of the discount (this will differ depending on which option you selected in step 4.
- Choose the relevant products that this specific discount code will apply to:
- If you are offering a specific product, choose ‘Specific Products’ and then press ‘Browse’ to see your product list;
- If you are offering a specific range of products from a collection, first ensure that they are all in the same ‘Collection’ (this can be accessed on the right hand side of the individual product’s page). Once this has been done, choose ‘Specific Collections’, then browse to see your whole collection list and select the correct collection to attribute to the discount.
- If your discount applies to everything in your store, choose ‘All Products’.
- To ensure your discount code cannot be given to other customers by word of mouth, select ‘limit number of times this discount can be used in total’ and set it to the appropriate amount.
- Save your changes.
Please note: this process is for one individual discount code and will need to be repeated for all the URCs provided.