Magento Redemption Codes
Welcome to your quick guide on how to implement your Mór unique redemption codes on your Magento site.
Unique redemption codes (URCs) are what customers will use on your site to access their exclusive Mór Card discount of your product, service, or experience.
It is important that the codes are input exactly as stated in the one-time link you have been provided to avoid any issues for customers looking to complete their purchase.
Once you have your codes to hand, simply follow the below guide to input them on your Magento site.
- Navigate to your admin panel. From the sidebar, choose ‘Marketing’, then ‘Promotions’, then ‘Cart Price Rules’.
- Click the ‘Add New Rule’ button.
- In the ‘Rule Information’ section, set the coupon field to ‘Specific Coupon’.
- Enter the desired URC in the textbox from one of the list provided by Mór in the one-time link. **DO NOT select ‘Use Auto Generation’.**
- To ensure your discount code cannot be given to other customers by word of mouth, select ‘Uses Per Coupon’ and set it to the appropriate amount.
**If your discount code is for ALL products in your store, skip to step 7. If your discount code is intended for either a single product or a range of products, go to step 6.**
- Choose the ‘Conditions’ tab in the sidebar.
- Ensure your condition says ‘If ALL of These Conditions are TRUE’.
- Click ‘Add (+)’ on the next line to select an option for this condition.
- From the selection available, select ‘Product Attribute Combination’.
- Enter the SKU of the product(s) you wish to associate with this code. You can find the SKU of each product in your product list.
- Save your changes and navigate back to the previous tab.
- Enter the value of the discount code. This can either be as a percentage (if you are offering a percentage-based discount, which would usually be 100% as the customer will have paid on The Mór Card site), or a fixed amount (e.g. £150 off your store).
- Save your coupon. It is now live and ready to be used.
Please note: this process is for one individual discount code and will need to be repeated for all the URCs provided.